1330 Washington Ave, San Leandro, CA | Directions 9457737.724396 -122.155930
Daily, 11:30am - 9pm. Dinner hours: 3:15pm - 9pm
Neighborhoods: Old San Leandro
OK Enuff Chinese Buffet – This is a chinese buffet restaurant. Here are the GOOD and Bad:
1. Its chinese buffet, therefore its greasy.
2. The cesar salad is just sad.
3. Their sushi is a joke. Remember, this is a chinese buffet, anything NOT chinese is not real.
1. They do have good selection of chicken type food. If chicken is youre thing, is this a good choice.
2. They also have good selection of meat type food, and rice.
3. Also, a very good selection of fish/ seafood. Whether its a steam, fried or sauteed, this restaurant have it. Their dinner is a little on the expensive side, but it does have some seafood most buffet restaurant dont have.
4. The desert menu is plentiful too. they served fruits, pudding, sodas, sweet cracker and ice cream yogurt.
All in all, If you dont mind the greasy food, typical of chinese food, this establishment is ok. There are other good ones in SL or BayFair, but if youre in the old SL area, this one is not bad.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Buffet Fortuna on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.