Cheese Steak Shop Inc

(510) 832-6717 | View Website

3308 Lakeshore Ave, Oakland, CA | Directions   94610

37.810660 -122.243901

Open Hours

Sunday 11:00AM - 8:00PM ,Monday 10:00AM - 9:00PM ,Tuesday 10:00AM - 9:00PM ,Wednesday 10:00AM - 9:00PM ,Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM ,Friday 10:00AM - 9:00PM ,Saturday 11:00AM - 9:00PM

Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Traditional American  more

More Cuisine: Soups, Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Lakeshore

Cheese Steak Shop Inc
Cheese Steak Shop Inc
Cheese Steak Shop Inc
Philly Salad, Italian Salad, Garden Salad, Side Salad, Pizza, Mushroom, Garlic, Barbecue, Deluxe, Hoagie... more

Reviews for Cheese Steak Shop Inc

Doesn't Recommend
over a year ago

Is THIS what cheese steak lovers rave about??? – Ok I've eaten at the Cheese Steak shop in Oakland recently and it was pretty good. But today I ordered a chicken with peppers, 7" one, from the place in Lafayette...OMG the only good thing about it was the young guy who was on cashier duty. He was highly personable, the kind of kid who I'd hire in my place of business. However! What they call chicken is a mystery to me, there were these minute pieces of ground up stuff -- no nice chunks of chicken, and since I had ordered peppers, honestly it was about 90% pepper and the other 10% was this chopped up, flavorless whatever. I eat dinner out often and am not a fussy eater -- but this was a joke. I'm not sure if anything would bring me back to that place to have a quick lunch. To whomever owns this facility, a big thumbs up for the cashier, and massive, both hands, all fingers down for the quality of the food! Buck up or lose other customers.


Not rated yet
1 Vote
Get Directions
Your Friends

Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!

Add Blog Post

Add your blog review of Cheese Steak Shop Inc to Citysearch

Do you have a review of Cheese Steak Shop Inc on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:

  • 1. Include our image link in your Cheese Steak Shop Inc review blog post.
  • 2. Citysearch will notice that you're linking to one of our pages. We'll scan your blog.
  • 3. We'll show a link to your blog post from the Cheese Steak Shop Inc page on Citysearch.

The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.

Read our FAQ for details.

Image Link

To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.

Cheese Steak Shop Inc on Citysearch