Oakland >Food & Dining > Silver Dragon Restaurant
835 Webster St, Oakland, CA | Directions 9460737.799816 -122.271310
Neighborhoods: Chinatown, Downtown Oakland
My goodness!!! – Where have I been my whole life??? I've been sooo....occupied with trying new restaurants that I have forgotten what " true " Chinese food is like anymore until I stumbled back into The Silver Dragon Restaurant! May I also add that this place is the only restaurant IN Chinatown that as a bar! I've had the Peking duck here that is out of this world! The beef chow fun......the beef was soooo.....tender and the taste was spot on! Not too bland, and not too salty. So far,...I've gone back to try 25% of their menu. Now I can't wait to try the rest of the 75%.
Great Lunch Place – Silver Dragon is a great place for a nice, quick lunch in Oakland Chinatown. The restaurant is nicely decorated, and the food was very tasty. We ordered from their lunch menu, and our food arrived in less than 10 minutes. Prices were very reasonable (I believe everything on the lunch menu was under $9). Also important was parking up the street in the garage is available for $1.25 an hour.
Donno – This is great "family style" food. Not trendy or elegant, just honest Chinese food. What all the others offer, only made very well. The standard to go by when dining in other places. The waiters are helpful if you ask questions, and will tell you when you've ordered enough. Try the Duck Yee Won Ton if you want a thick, rich soup.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Silver Dragon Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.